The town Jeseník nad Odrou was founded in the so called "Moravian colonisation" in the 12th century by the Rajhradský monastery. In 1169 Frederick, duke of Bohemia in Olomouc donated the yet uninhabited land around Hranice, therefore likewise the territory of Jeseník nad Odrou to the monastery. In 1201 was this region donated to the monastery Hradisko u Olomouce and by this it passed over to the hranický estate. For the first time the name of a stream "Jessennicie" is mentioned, it is not clear though, if it is anyhow related to Jeseník. It is most likely that the stated stream was called after the settlement. In the 14th century it was owned by the Lords of Kravaře. According to the document from the 2nd October 1383 the settlement was sold by Vok of Kravaře even with the magistrate´s house to the canon Vilém of Kortenlangen, who had before 1399 forwarded to the suffragan bishop Mikuláš. There already two versions of the village name: Jasenice and even Jessenyk. Already in the 13th and 14th century there has been the first perceptive German influence, when the region has been depopulated after the invasion of the Tartars and the Cumans and when it was again colonised. In 1406 - 1481 is the village in the hands of the Lords of Kravař and in a criminal proceeding (1406) is the name of the village stated as "Gesnyk njemeczki". Other owners since 1595: - Václav Adam Podštátský of Prusinovic, (first references about the population number: 58 residents thereof 5 Czech), since 1599 Bohuš of Zvole, since 1616 evangelican Adam Šťastný Žampach of Podštejn (he participated fervidly in a rebellion), since 1639 Ludvík Tharoulle (in that time the farm Vražné was connected), since the half of the 17th century the Lords of Zvole, since 1684 Jiří Kraštof Freiherr (free Lord) of Opruskov, since 1685-
1800 house of the Lords of Witten and Andlern, since 1800 the Countess Truchsess-Zeil-Frauenburg, since 1821 dr. Valentin Laminet from Opava, since 1831 František Hubert Knight Stucker of Meiersdorfu, since 1835 Emanuel Julius Roger de Resseguier Marquis of Miremontre, since 1848 Maxmilián Viktor d Hamoncóurt, since 1851 Ferdinand Zinner from Vienna, in 1892 it was inherited by Karolína of Cischini. She passed it on to her nephew Jindřich Stecher, who was its owner until 1945. An estate urbarium of the year 1650 has been preserved. In the direction to the Hůrka the Lords of Witten founded a colony called Wittenberg, which has been eradicated around the year 1818 (allegedly for trespassing / poaching in the lordship forest). Economic changes after the Thirty Years´ War could be identified by the rectification act and commission. In 1667 specifically on the 28th September was noted in the protocol, that German Jesweník had 18 landowners, who had 22-24 half acres (a half acre is 0,19 hectare), 8 three-quarter farmers with 15-21 half acres, 14 half farmers had 15 half acres and 21 smallholders or tenant farmers "who does not sow anything at all and eight of them equal one farmer". Altogether there were 61 farmers. According the revisitation protocol dated on the 1st July 1676 there were 58 farmers and it is evident out of a so called Fassionstabely zur Rektifiziérung of the year 1749, that the farmers / peasants had an even bigger acreage and a single farmer (House Nr. 9) had even 2 forest half acres. During a visitation in 1755 were in German Jeseník 3 landowners (65-60 half acres), 9 half farmers (58-54 half acres), 25 half farmers (38-31 half acres), 3 quarter farmers (22-16 half acres) and gardeners. There were 17 cottagers without grounds. In 1848 belonged to the estates the villages Jeseník and Dolní Vražné. After the emancipation from serfdom was the mayor, councillor and the town council elected together with the estate Vražné. More out of the history of Jeseník nad Odrou…
The first guaranteed report about the village is of the year 1383, when Hůrka was together with Jeseník sold by the Lords of Kravař to the Vilém of Kortenlangen and here stated Czech as Horka. Since the 15th century was the village constantly a part of the starojičínské manor.
The village Hůrka was an independent village since 1850 in the judicial and political region Nový Jičín. The typical agricultural village has kept its Czech character for the period of its existence. It was integrated to Starý Jičín. Since 1773 classes had been given in private houses, the school was founded in 1863-1866, when the first school house was built. Today the primary school is located in the village. After the Munich Agreement in 1938 was Hůrka passed into the Sudetenland (Sudetes territory), despite the fact, that it was overall a Czech village, in which has not lived not one German family. After World War II were collecting wells within the town territory built, later then pumping stations of the Severomoravských vodovodů a kanalizací (North-Moravian water supply and sewerage). On a part of the territory spreads the Horecký forest, which was managed by the forest establishment in Frenštát pod Radhoštěm. The communal farming JZD (kolkhozy) was founded in 1953 in Hůrka and in 1972 it joint the JZD Jesenicko with residence in Jeseník nad Odrou, today it is the agricultural co-operative society / Zemědělské obchodní družstvo Jesenicko. A cultural sight of the village is the chapel of Saint Anne of the year 1840. The town seal is from 1749 and it bears a standing bull above which three stars float.
The village is firstly mentioned in documents in 1412 as Polowssye, it belonged to the hranické manor. In the 15th century it was together with the village Dub inscribed into the land tables (predecessor of land registry) as an independent knight estate. In that time was presumably a fort in Polouvsí, which guarded the road from Pobečví to Poodří. The population since the end of the 17th century was German; they lived of agriculture, fruit and vegetable growing. In the village was a mill and later even sawmill. It was with interruptions integrated to Jeseník. A school is firstly mentioned in 1789, after the connection to Jeseník nad Odrou however the school was closed down. Today the young children go to school in Jeseník nad Odrou, the older ones go to Suchdol nad Odrou or to Starý Jičín. After World War II it came to the expulsion of Germans and to the repopulation with newcomers mainly from Moravian Wallachia. JZD (communal farming) was founded in 1954,later it was integrated in JZD Jesenicko with residence in Jeseník nad Odrou. Today it became a part of the agricultural co-operative society / Zemědělského obchodního družstva Jesenicko and now there is a poultry farm.
The town´s seal was procured in 1766 and a deciduous tree and a house with doors and two windows are depicted on both sides.
The village is firstly mentioned in 1499 Czech as Blahustowicze. It was a part of hranické manor of the Lords of Pernštejn. In the 16th century Jan of Pernštejn sold the town Hranice even with its villages Blahutovice and Polouvsí to Vaclav Haugwicov of Biskupic, after that the owners rapidly changed. The last owner before the Battle of White Mountain 1620 was Vaclav Moll of Modřilice, his estates Hranice and Drahotuše were confiscated, and so the village fell as a confiscate together with the whole hranické manor into the ownership of the bishop and cardinal of Olomouc František of Ditrichštejn. The village has been due to the depopulation after the Thirty Years´ War newly inhabited and germanised (ger. Blattendorf). The main way to earn a living was through agriculture and stock raising. Since 1905 had the village a cement factory and sawmill. There were located two mills on the stream.
The village Blahutovice was since 1850 until now a part of the judicial and political region Nový Jičín. It was integrated to Jeseník in the Nový Jičín deanery. A school in Blahutovice is firstly mentioned in 1795, a Czech school was founded after 1945, at the present within the integration with Jeseník nad Odrou the school was closed down. After World War II was the (communal farming) JZD founded, in 1949 it became a part of JZD Jesenicko, today it is bankrupt. A matter of great interest was the finding of a prehistoric settlement (a fireplace and some tools) on a field in the western direction of the village, probably a settlement of the agricultural danubian folk, which was explored by the famous archaeology professor K. J. Maška (now deposited in the museum in Nový Jičín and in Brno).
On a seal purchased in 1766 was a view on indicated grounds depicted and two rural houses, above which three birds float.
Hrabětice were founded in 1772-1776 during the parcelling out of the blahutovický court by the time unprofitable. The village belonged to the hranické manor of the Lords of Ditrichštejn, it was named after the owner´s wife Grafen Dorfel later then Grafendorf, Czech Hrabětice. The village was inhabited by German residents and was probably the smallest village in the Nový Jičín region. It was integrated to Jeseník nad Odrou. A vast part is covered by the so called Hrabětický forest, which is up to now a natural habitat for a rare flora (vegetation). On the municipal seal, purchased after the founding of the village, was a heraldic count crown with nine tips topped with pearls depicted according to the name. It was later used even on official municipal stamps.